Friday 14 March 2008

Big Blog Party....

There is a big blog party going on for all mom/mum bloggers at 5minutesformom.com and our blog wants to be apart of it.
Let me introduce our site for all the bloggers coming to visit from the party: I write about Chic and trendy baby 'stuff' for all the mothers over here in the UK! I am originally from New York and when I moved here, I found it harder to find all the readily available chic and cool things that I found so easily in NYC...but I knew it was out there and I have even found chic and trendy items you can't find in the States. So I write this blog to help point some mothers, like me, in the right direction. Hope you enjoy our site and would love to hear from you all!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the party!

Feel free to stop by Plucky Moms!

Anonymous said...

What a cool thing to do! I hope you can swing by my party as well!

Nadine said...

Hi there. Nice to meet you. I used to live in NYC. How fun to live in England. My husband and I might be going for the first time to England in September. I'm very excited.

Have fun at all the parties, and please stop by.