Tuesday 8 January 2008

First Post






Welcome to my first post. I know its late in the christmas shopping season, but I found some cute things I wanted to share with you...maybe a new baby gift for a friend or yourself? I browsed totsplanet.co.uk and found 2 great products. First up is the Diapees and Wipees case. Stylish and clever, its great for keeping your nappys (or diapers, hence the name, American product) and wipes together instead of sorting through your nappy bag looking for one or the other, or keeping it in a big and ugly reclosable food bag, which I was guilty of for a while. It comes it great patterns, boy or girl or even unisex...so Nappy change and wipe in style! Second, who does not need something clever to finish off or pull together your baby's outfit? Well check out the baby socks from Trumpette! It comes in a beautifully packaged box, containing six pairs of socks in different lovely colors, sure to match your baby's outfit, completing your little ones look. They have the Johnny's Football socks for boys or the MaryJane socks for girls and a host of a few other designs as well...you will not stop getting compliments on this foot wear.

No comments: