Wednesday 16 January 2008

Photo Decor With A Professional Touch!



I am a big photo enthusiast. I love photographing my 'chic baby', even though sometimes I feel I don't do it enough. Well I just found on the ever reliable ASDA an amazing way to interpret those wonderful pictures into lovely decor ideas for your home or specifically, your 'chic baby's' room. They can take any of your photos and turn it into an acrylic panel. What's so great about it, you ask? Well once you turn the photograph into an acrylic panel, light passes through the acrylic in all directions, giving that photo an extra 'pop'. It is also mounted with brushed metal fixitures in every corner making it look really professional. It sits 18mm off the wall and therefore looks almost 3d. It comes in different sizes, their smallest is 10"x 10" which starts at 39.97 GBP and goes all the way up to an enourmous 33" x 46" print for 189.97 GBP. It really can make a wonderful artisitic centerpiece for any wall in your home.

No comments: