Tuesday 15 January 2008

Rock Rock Rock Your Horse!



I am in love with this rocking horse from good ol' Marks and Spencers. I like the traditional wooden type of rocking horses, although Little Tykes makes great plastic ones for the value. And Mamas and Papas have soft, plush stuffed animal-ish ones as well. I also looked at the 'mod style' trendy rockers, but I felt they were just rockers without even a horse or any other animal head for that matter and I felt a rocking horse should resemble a horse or any other animal with 4 legs. This horse is dark black wood and has natural colored wood trimmings as well. It really is beautiful up close. It costs 79.00 GBP. Also if you use voucher code MAGCUSTS, you should get 5.00 GBP off and free delivery if you spend more than 50.00 GBP. Good Luck!

No comments: